1. a capricious market
2. in march the weather became capricious again
در ماه مارس هوا دوباره متغیر شد.
3. the people's support for him was very capricious
حمایت مردم از او از روی هوس بود.
4. Those allowed to be capricious Scalled youth.
5. The novelist characterizes his heroine as capricious and passionate.
6. He was a cruel and capricious tyrant.
7. The Union accused Walesa of being capricious and undemocratic.
8. She was as capricious as her mother had been.
9. I revelled in the capricious vegetation wrought in iron - even the sound of water running in the urinals was pleasing.
10. A capricious and malevolent spirit, thing of shadows.
11. His feet turned capricious, slipping off at odd angles.
12. The capricious and flighty Colette continued to see De Morny occasionally until the first world war.
13. His wife is very capricious.
14. For instance, if environmental changes are capricious, the animal's migration viewed in isolation will also be capricious.
15. They want continuity of policy, not capricious or arbitrary decisions.
16. They had indulged them with a capricious dominion, sometimes over the one, sometimes over the other object of desire.
17. Romantic heroines are often capricious.