• of the heart
• cardiac means relating to the heart; a medical term.
• sudden cessation of all heart activity, cardiopulmonary arrest
• a cardiac arrest is a heart attack; a medical term.
• one full heartbeat (atrial contraction, ventricular contraction, relaxation and a short pause)
• sound produced when heart valves do not open and close properly
• electrical device which stimulates and regulates the heartbeat by delivering weak electrical pulses to the cardiac muscle at regular intervals (cardiology)
• person who is sick with heart disease
cardiac patients service
• group which assists people with heart problems
• heart disorders