1. But cats are from the noble lineage Carnivora and, unlike some of its lesser members, such as omnivorous bears or, even more appalling, herbivorous pandas, they exclusively eat meat.
2. Their molecular phylogeny shows the extant Carnivora are a monophyletic group, the crown-group of the Carnivoramorpha.
3. In zoology, the giant panda is Carnivora.
4. Comparision with known myoglobin from other Carnivora animals was made.
5. The first members of its order, Carnivora, were miacids, tree-dwelling creatures that looked like pine martens and were about 20 cm (8 in) long.
6. I could not get a satisfactory explanation from Carnivora.
7. Among tham, 7 species is belonged to Rodenria, and Carnivora, Chiroptera and Insectivora only have 1 species respectively.
8. The eastern area of the Yushan National Park abounds with wildlife with the artiodactyla and carnivora being the most prominent groups.
9. As an order hearing important evolutionarily significance and conservation value, the phylogeny of Carnivora has received special attention.
10. US University of Chicago postgraduate candidate Laura · Polo said that "the very possible all dinosaur are evolve from the carnivora dinosaur ancestor come. "