1. I casually mentioned that I might be interested in working abroad.
2. He threw the keys casually down on the table.
3. She picked up the package and casually tossed it into her bag.
4. His arm was draped casually around her shoulders.
5. They were smartly but casually dressed; possibly students.
6. I didn't see him, except casually, in two months.
7. He casually flicked away some dust from his jacket.
8. She was dressed casually in jeans and a sweatshirt.
9. She leaned casually over the railings.
10. She was dressed casually in shorts and a T-shirt.
11. Good form dictated that she should dress more casually in the country.
12. He casually waved over the waitress and settled the bill.
13. He sauntered casually through the door.
14. 'Where do you work?' she asked casually.