1. the writing of that story was a kind of catharsis for me
نوشتن آن داستان برای من نوعی تخلیهی روانی بود.
2. Music is a means of catharsis for me.
3. Those things the Greeks called catharsis the sharing of pity and terror and joy with all.
4. Provide for catharsis - release of interdepartmental or interpersonal conflicts of long standing.
5. This revolt is a kind of catharsis.
6. Music is a means of catharsis for them and they say they like to do things in extreme.
7. Barney was an advanced thinker, a believer in catharsis.
8. This process of catharsis can bring improvements in both physical and mental health.
9. Salesman: Child, what do you buy catharsis spirit to work to use?
10. They an intellectual epiphany and think they've experienced catharsis.
11. Liquidations and closedowns are the healthy catharsis of an efficient market.
12. This article outlined it from orally catharsis with drugs method and intestinal tract cleaning enema method.
13. Studies show, however, that the notion of anger catharsis is poppycock .
14. He wrote out his rage and bewilderment, which gradually became a form of catharsis leading to understanding.