1. when their cavil ended, the train had already left
هنگامی که محاجهی آنها تمام شد ترن رفته بود.
2. Let us not cavil too much.
3. I don't think this is the time to cavil at the wording of the report.
4. The one cavil I have about the book is that it is written as a diary.
5. However, my purpose here is not to cavil, nor to review the exhibition as a whole.
6. Although Chief Constables cavil occasionally they treat circulars as commands.
7. No one could cavil with that, either then, or in historical retrospect.
8. Even he could find nothing to cavil about.
9. Anne, far from wishing to cavil at the pleasure, replied, "I can easily believe it. "
10. Most practitioners reject the idea of a " new science " and cavil even at the word futurology.
11. There was a time when people loved to carp and cavil at the post-1980s generation, either referring to them as the "beat generation" or claiming they were wet behind the ears.