1. they were against the centralization of economic decision-making in the capital
آنها مخالف تمرکز تصمیم گیری اقتصادی در پایتخت بودند.
2. This process of centralization further weakens accountability.
3. Nowhere in Britain has bureaucratic centralization proceeded with more pace than in Scotland.
4. Bureaucratization and centralization were also tied to the growth of liberal democracy and socialism in intended and unintended ways.
5. Centralization has little to do with overall size.
6. The structure of the U. S. education system lacks centralization.
7. The process of centralization has involved governments in taking a major stake in investments which were previously foreign-owned.
8. The centralization from above, and decentralization to markets and consumers below, has weakened local government.
9. Centralization of authority within the parties was seen as the major obstacle to the implementation of their demands.
10. The authors also found that dismantling centralization leads to far greater quality, productivity, and profitability.
11. So if your system depends on such centralization, commitment is sure to be a casualty.
12. Lobbying for government interest has meant the centralization of the process of decision-making in science in existing national policy-making institutions.
13. Greater unity can be achieved without excessive centralization.
14. Both reject papal centralization and papal authority as a means for discerning just government.
15. There are some possible compromises, like centralization with selective local overriding, and Guide follows this approach.