1. the dead were entombed ceremoniously
رفتگان را طی مراسم رسمی دفن کردند.
2. he got up and shook the lad's hand ceremoniously
او برخاست و دست پسرک را با تشریفات فشرد.
3. They ceremoniously cut a piece of ribbon, declaring the exhibition open.
4. He ceremoniously burnt the offending documents.
5. Dr North ceremoniously raised his glass to offer a toast.
6. He shook hands ceremoniously with each of his supporters as they arrived.
7. They early give their male children guns and ceremoniously teach them the rules of their use.
8. My mother advised her children ceremoniously.
9. To guide ceremoniously ; conduct or usher.
10. Bring out each item at a time, very ceremoniously, even if it is only an old stock cube or a rubbery carrot or such.
11. For a moment he was held, and then he was ceremoniously placed at the feet of the Prime Minister.
12. There were always cream cakes and I would be brought mine ceremoniously on a plate.
13. Bishop Tunstall preached a sermon against it at Paul's Cross, after which copies were ceremoniously burned.
14. A big birthday cake came out for Sandra with eighteen candles which she ceremoniously blew out.
15. Chin also came in, and the boys clasped their hands and bowed to her ceremoniously.