1. The film's characterization of the artist as a complete drunk has annoyed a lot of people.
2. Pilcher's books are full of humour, good characterization, and lively dialogue.
3. Sculley, who hated neckties anyway, resisted this characterization.
4. The new assumption we need is a characterization of the decision to enter.
5. But anyone seeking a fresh characterization or clever plot twist ought not to buy a ride on this Murphy vehicle.
6. The characterization of deliberative thinking as internal argument is a universal characterization.
7. So, too, may seem my characterization of physics as the study of simplicity.
8. However, there is a reasonable balance of characterization between them.
9. To be sure, plenty of homosexuals rejected this characterization, just as many had rejected the earlier characterization of sin.
10. Valley residents will simply love the characterization of the area as a haven for working-class yahoos.
11. An engaging blend of poetic characterization and deductive reasoning, it was delivered for the most part in a weary monotone.
12. The extremist characterization frightened away mainstream civil rights organizations, which made Hampton even more vulnerable to attack.
13. The characterization is believable, but it's still not a very good book.
14. The characterization is wildly inconsistent. Outside the courtroom, Kevin is a tongue-tied lunkhead.
15. According to this characterization there can not be a society without social representations.