1. male chauvinism
برتر پنداری مردان
2. the nazis infused the youth with chauvinism and hatred of foreigners
نازیها میهن پرستی (افراطی) و تنفر از خارجیان را در جوانان تقویت میکردند.
3. The war stimulated an intense national chauvinism.
4. It may also appeal to the latent chauvinism of many ordinary people.
5. The author lashed out against chauvinism.
6. It was a typical case of British chauvinism and insularity.
7. The absence of media chauvinism is testimony, Morris Matthews believes, to the women's communication skills.
8. Male chauvinism was rife in medicine in those days, and he is forgiven.
9. The plagues of aggressive nationalism, racism, chauvinism, xenophobia, anti-semitism and ethnic tension are still widespread.
10. Bandaranaike used Sinhalese chauvinism to gain power, but found he could not control it.
11. The chance remark that revealed his deep-rooted chauvinism and basic male insensitivity.
12. The academy was labeled a stronghold of male chauvinism.
13. But to ascribe this to male chauvinism wouldn't be accurate either.
14. In Don's Party, chauvinism, Rabelaisian humor, and drunken sexuality reflected by the male characters in the play are three typical "ocker" characteristics.