1. Chiropractic Practitioners deal with the structural relationships between the nerve tissues and the spinal column.
2. Even though not all the results of chiropractic adjustment are this dramatic, many sportsmen and women have benefited from chiropractic treatment.
3. The symptoms of spondylosis, treated with chiropractic, did not stop him from working.
4. By law, chiropractic and osteopathy practitioners must be registered with the appropriate professional bodies.
5. And a complimentary medicine way Chiropractic would be inviable to have Reiki around 'cause it really adds power to once the spine is align, Reiki helps that alignment to set in even stronger.
6. Objective To evaluate the effects of chiropractic therapy for spleen energy deficiency syndrome in children.
7. Currently, osteopathy and chiropractic are the only alternative treatments fully regulated by law.
8. The Chiropractic origin in 1895 USA, at present spreads the world many countries, was one kind naturopathy approval by the WHO and popular widely.
9. In this case the patient received chiropractic care for the correction of subluxations.
10. Use of an electrically-driven vibrator, massage, chiropractic or osteopathic manipulation should help to produce the needed effect.
11. A permanent cure will only be effected by acupuncture, chiropractic or manipulation.
12. Depending on the diagnosis, further treatment options will vary but include, surgery, steroid injections, physiotherapy, electrical stimulation, osteopathy, chiropractic or deep tissue massage.
13. Unfortunately, an alternative version was developed at the Anglo - European Chiropractic College.
14. Because of the close anatomical relationship between the vertebral arteries and the cervical spine, chiropractic manipulation or neck rotation may traumatize the vertebral arteries in the neck.