1. chisel in
(عامیانه) انگل دیگران شدن،خود را تحمیل کردن،(ناخوانده) مهمان شدن
2. a hammer and chisel
چکش و اسکنه (قلم)
3. he managed to chisel money from passengers
او هر جوری بود از مسافران پول میکشید.
4. She used a chisel to prise off the lid.
5. He won't allow anyone to chisel in on his profits.
6. This will answer for a chisel.
7. Chip out the plaster with a steel chisel.
8. The firm wanted to chisel him out of his overtime pay.
9. Camille used a hammer and chisel to carve out a figure from the marble.
10. He broke away the veneer with a chisel.
11. They sit and chisel the stone to size.
12. We fell asleep listening to the surf chisel away at the foot of the cliff below.
13. Tam was on all fours, a wood chisel in his hand, apparently sneaking up on a grazing sheep.
14. Cloud to buy a cold chisel.
15. Nevertheless, the principle of chisel ploughing has much to recommend it in the right conditions.