1. The party needs to clean up its somewhat tarnished image.
2. Drastic measures are needed to clean up the profession.
3. Clean up this room immediately - and that's an order!
4. Could you please clean up the living room?
5. He made a half-arsed attempt to clean up after the party.
6. The mayor outlined his plan to clean up the town's image.
7. Their ostensible goal was to clean up government corruption, but their real aim was to unseat the government.
8. Everyone just pissed off and left me to clean up.
9. Help me clean up the house.
10. After the party,I will have to stay and clean up.
11. The project's aim is to clean up polluted land.
12. The company is trying to clean up its image.
13. The new government has promised to clean up the city by getting rid of all the criminals.
14. The nation's advertisers need to clean up their act.