1. The lawyer told her client that she could predict the outcome of his trial.
وکیل به موکلش گفت، می تواند نتایج دادگاه را پیش بینی کند
2. My uncle tried to get General Motors to be a client of his company.
عموی من سعی کرد توجه شرکت جنرال موتور را به عنوان مشتری شرکتش، جلب کند
3. If this restaurant doesn't improve its service, all its clients will vanish.
اگر این رستوران خدماتش را بهتر نکند، تمام مشتریان خود را از دست می دهد
4. russia and her client states
روسیه و کشورهای وابسته به آن
5. your honor, my client pleads not guilty
جناب قاضی،موکل من خود را بیگناه اعلام میکند.
6. the lawyer submitted that his client was innocent
وکیل ادعا کرد که موکل او بیگناه است.
7. The lawyer proved the innocence of his client.
8. A lawyer acts for his client.
9. I have a client with me right now.
10. Discussions between a lawyer and client are privileged communications.
11. The boss asked the secretary to let the client up.
12. She has an appointment with a client at 30.
13. I've got a client with me at the moment.
14. Enviros Consulting has a client base of more than 000 organisations worldwide.
15. The secretary led in the client.
16. Mr Black has been a client of this firm for many years.
17. My client was unable to meet her rent payments.
18. He might have been murdered by a former client or someone harbouring a grudge.
19. He's out to lunch with a client.
20. On behalf of my client, I would like to remind you of your obligations in this matter.