1. climb down
انعطاف به خرج دادن،(در خواستههای خود و غیره) تخفیف دادن،از خر شیطان پایین آمدن
2. don't climb an unsteady ladder!
از نردبان متزلزل بالا نرو!
3. to climb over a wall
از دیوار بالا رفتن
4. a hard climb up the mountain
صعود طاقت فرسا به بالای کوه
5. a strenuous climb to the top of the mountain
صعود طاقت فرسا به قلهی کوه
6. towchal was a difficult climb
توچال کوه پیمایی مشکلی بود.
7. he found enough strength to climb to the summit
او نیروی لازم برای رسیدن به قله را (در خود) پیدا کرد.
8. i rested the horse before starting to climb the hill
قبل از شروع به بالا رفتن از تپه به اسب استراحت دادم.
9. we had to ditch our bicycles and climb the mountain
مجبور شدیم دوچرخههایمان را رها کرده و از کوه بالا برویم.
10. give me a boost from behind so i can climb the tree
از عقب مرا هل بده تا بتوانم بالای درخت بروم.
11. the cat went up the tree but could not climb down
گربه از درخت بالا رفت ولی نتوانست پایین بیاید.
12. He that would eat [have] the fruit must climb the tree.
13. He who would climb the ladder must begin at the bottom.
14. Those who climb high often have a fall.
15. The path began to climb quite steeply.
16. He tried to climb the tree, but he could not.
17. They began to climb down the mountain when it was dark.
18. If Lafontaine is forced to climb down, he may wish to reconsider his position.
19. If you want to climb the peak, not the rainbow as a ladder.
20. He would climb the ladder must begin at the bottom.
21. It's a steep climb to the top of the mountain, but the view is worth it.
22. She was the first British woman to climb the mountain .
23. There was a steep climb on the road out of town.