1. it was hard to pass through the clutter of tools in the garage
به زحمت میشد از میان ابزار ریخته و پاشیده در گاراژ رد شد.
2. How can you work with so much clutter on your desk?
3. Try not to clutter your head with trivia.
4. Sorry about the clutter in the kitchen.
5. We'll have to clear up all this clutter.
6. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
7. Caroline prefers her worktops to be clear of clutter.
8. His room is always in a clutter.
9. Could you get rid of some of that clutter in your bedroom?
10. There's always so much clutter on your desk!
11. The clutter of ships had little room to manoeuvre.
12. Empty soft-drink cans clutter the desks.
13. My desk is covered in/full of clutter.
14. There was a clutter of bottles and tubes on the shelf.
15. Don't clutter up my desk I've just tidied it.