1. Jobs co-founded Apple but left the Cupertino computer maker in a power struggle in 198
2. Dre, 3 co-founded Death Row Records but walked away from the company and gangsta rap last March.
3. The only missing link in the resurrection of Jersey-based punk ghouls the Misfits is co-founder, songwriter and vocalist, Glenn Danzig.
4. As 1968 dawned and events accelerated Jones's politics began to skew from those of his co-founders.
5. Winnarainbow is a circus and performing arts camp co-founded 22 years ago by the tie-dyed Gravy.
6. During and after the war, Mr Packard co-founded an association to get more defense contracts for West Coast firms.
7. Gibson, the Family Tree co-founder, says the program works because its lessons go beyond the schoolhouse.
8. Cobden-Sanderson, co-founder of the Doves Press, was a celebrated binder as well as printer.
9. Earlier in the show, Yahoo cofounder Jerry Yang said the company was considering all options, including a possible sale to Ma.
10. Bill Hewlett, the cofounder of that company and a likable a member of the Chrysler board.
11. As the cofounder, part-owner, and chief scientific officer of Ambergene, Cano stood to earn a hefty chunk of any windfall that might result.
12. Weill Cornell Medical College researcher Russell Durrett, cofounder of New York City's community lab GenSpace, built one using a lightbulb, an Arduino board, an old computer fan, and some PVC pipe.
13. Rudder, who was the last cofounder to join, impressed the others with a packet of satirical essays he’d originally pitched to The Onion.
14. Cofounder Brian Kramer deliberately configured the space that way.
15. Amory Lovins is cofounder of the Rocky Mountain Institute and the instigator of ingenious ideas to transform the energy and automobile industries.