1. 'Commit a crime' is a typical collocation in English.
2. The phrase 'a hard frost' is a collocation.
3. Dictionary and collocation databases are also in preparation.
4. For this reason, the general collocation dictionary is suggested as the more appropriate.
5. In the second investigation, a general collocation dictionary was tested using the same document.
6. The complex potential method and the boundary collocation method are applied in the calculation.
7. Then, on the basis of least squares collocation, an iterative model is given to dispose the refraction error, and the effect is satisfactory.
8. Anomalous collocation results when two or more semantically incompatible words are combined in a syntagmatic structure.
9. Transferred epithet, a super - conventional collocation, is composed of a transferred epithet and its new modified object.
10. Collocation is an important concept of linguistics linguistics as well as the core domain corpus linguistics.
11. Suitable for collocation insipidity food, odd drink and taste.
12. The wonderful collocation of shade head and shade body, massiness and easy.
13. Banker: There are two other modes. One is collocation; the other is letter of Credit LIC.
14. The proposal uses light color and brunet collocation, be like black, bottle green, blue-black feel more easily dirty, must cooperate white to use so.
15. Both leben and much food collocation do not alternate very much, especially, breakfast is matching for bread, dessert, there is trunk having sparse, good mouth feeling nutrition enriches.