1. What goes up must come down. Isaac Newton
2. He had come down to begging when his father found him.
3. They tried for hours to get her to come down from the roof, but it was no go.
4. It's amazing how much computers have come down in price over the past few years.
5. She refused to come down squarely on either side of the argument.
6. I watched the climbers come down into the valley.
7. I never thought he would come down to begging.
8. The tree had come down in a fierce gale the night before.
9. The authorities plan to come down hard on truancy in future.
10. The name has come down from the last century.
11. He had come down with the flu.
12. Such a custom has come down to the present moment.
13. Prices ought to come down soon.
14. I'll just finish drying my hair then I'll come down.