1. his comeback to power surprised everyone
بازگشت او به قدرت همه را متعجب کرد.
2. mohammad ali made his comeback in the ring
محمد علی دوباره به عرصهی مشتبازی رجعت نمود.
3. to make (or stage) a comeback
بازگشتن (به وضع یا مقام یا قدرت و غیرهی سابق)
4. Sixties singing star Petula Clark is making a comeback.
5. The miniskirt made a comeback in the late 1980s.
6. Cartoons seem to be making a comeback.
7. The player is on the comeback trail after a serious knee injury.
8. The former tennis star's comeback trail hit the buffers yesterday when she lost in straight sets.
9. After five years in retirement, he staged a comeback to international tennis.
10. Their plans for a comeback now lie in ruins.
11. This game marks his comeback to the international cricket scene.
12. Tight fitting T-shirts are making a comeback.
13. The band's trying to make/stage a comeback.
14. Ferdinand was jubilant after making an impressive comeback from a month on the injured list.
15. Romance is making a comeback. Reality is out.