1. compatible colors
2. i. b. m. compatible components
قطعات سازگار با کامپیوترهای آی. بی. ام
3. be compatible with
جور بودن با،خوردن به،سازگار بودن با
4. these two colors are not compatible
این دو رنگ به هم نمیخورند.
5. a husband and wife should be compatible
زن و شوهر باید با هم جور باشند.
6. Free enterprise, he argued, was compatible with Russian values and traditions.
7. Accuracy is not always compatible with haste.
8. The couple separated because they were not compatible.
9. The new software is IBM compatible .
10. The new system will be compatible with existing equipment.
11. This software allows you to write files from compatible CD-RW drives.
12. She found a compatible partner through a computer dating agency.
13. This printer is compatible with most microcomputers.
14. Are measures to protect the environment compatible with economic growth?
15. We've hit a technical snag: the printer isn't compatible with my PC.
16. Mildred and I are very compatible. She's interested in the things that interest me.
17. Stephen's political views often weren't compatible with her own.