1. compelling circumstances
شرایط الزام آور
2. compelling reasons
دلایل قانع کننده
3. a compelling story
4. The evidence was so compelling that he felt constrained to accept it.
5. Lucy had no compelling reason to go into town.
6. She found his story so compelling that she had forgotten to drink wine.
7. His prose as always lucid and compelling.
8. She has written a huge and compelling family saga.
9. Her latest book makes compelling reading.
10. The court was presented with compelling evidence that she'd murdered her husband.
11. He felt a compelling need to tell someone about his idea.
12. She is compelling, spectral, fascinating, an unforgettably unique performer.
13. The play's mordant comedy makes for compelling viewing.
14. I found the whole film very compelling.
15. There is no logically compelling argument to support their claims.
16. The case for greater nationalization is compelling.
17. It's a fairly compelling argument for going.