1. He complacently lived out his life as a village school teacher.
2. Nanny Hawkins sticking complacently in the corner.
3. Under the storm of denunciation Brissenden complacently sipped his toddy and affirmed that everything the other said was quite true, with the exception of the magazine editors.
4. Her mother said complacently, " You young people are so mysterious, you think you're so clever.
5. If we complacently accept something, do nothing about it, is it as good as condoning it?
6. Yue smiled at Ham's lovely face complacently. He held his little lover possessively in his arms and whispered in his ears. "You will always be mine, little one. "
7. Of solar complacently, gentle breeze is stroked gently.
8. Ham smiled at Yue's lovely face complacently . He held his little lover possessively in his arms and whispered in his ears. "You will always be mine, little one. "
9. He sat back, smiling complacently at his own cleverness.
10. Her eyes went to his caked boots, and she only smiled complacently.
11. He did not run counter to his fate, but yielded himself up to it quite complacently.
12. " That was just something for evening wear, " returned his wife complacently.
13. Having seen Li Surung's embarassed face, Delun Fujin laughed complacently in dark!