صفت ( adjective )
• (1) تعریف: having a complicated structure; not simple.
• مترادف: complicated, sophisticated
• متضاد: simple
• مشابه: complicate, compound, convoluted, elaborate, inextricable, intricate, involved, manifold, multifaceted, multiplex, tangled
- Her early designs were simple, but now she combines many patterns, making her new designs quite complex.
• (2) تعریف: difficult to analyze or understand because of being complicated.
• مترادف: complicated, convoluted, difficult, elusive, involved
• متضاد: simple
• مشابه: complicate, dense, elaborate, impenetrable, inextricable, labyrinthine, sophisticated, tangled, unfathomable
- His first spy novel was so complex that I found it hard to figure out what was happening when I read it.
• (3) تعریف: having interconnected elements.
• مترادف: complicated, intricate, involved
• مشابه: interwoven, manifold, multifaceted, multifarious, multiplex, sophisticated, tangled
- They've developed a complex system of communication.
- A spider's web is complex and beautiful.
اسم ( noun )
مشتقات: complexly (adv.)
• (1) تعریف: a structure or system having several interconnected parts.
• مترادف: structure, system
• مشابه: combination, conglomerate, ensemble, manifold, network, organization, process
- The city is building a housing complex on that block.
• (2) تعریف: a set of desires, memories, and impulses that operate together in a person's unconscious mind and cause certain patterns of feeling, thought, and action.
• مشابه: delusion, fixation, id�e fixe, obsession
- the Oedipus complex