1. complimentary remarks
اظهارات ستایش آمیز
2. a complimentary ticket
بلیط افتخاری (اهدایی)
3. His remarks were the reverse of complimentary.
4. The staff have been very complimentary, and so have the customers.
5. The supermarket operates a complimentary shuttle service.
6. She made some highly complimentary remarks about their school.
7. Jennie was very complimentary about Katharine's riding.
8. She made some very complimentary remarks about my English. It can also mean 'free':There was a complimentary basket of fruit in our room. Complementary:The team members have different but complementary skills.
9. Everyone had been most complimentary about the costumes.
10. Our guests said some very complimentary things about the meal I'd cooked.
11. We often get complimentary remarks regarding the cleanliness of our patio.
12. She was extremely complimentary about his work.
13. She prefixed a few complimentary remarks to her speech.
14. She was highly complimentary about my paintings.