1. compression spring
فنر کمپرسی (یا حلقوی یا فشاری)
2. the compression of air by the piston
فشرده شدن هوا توسط پیستون
3. To give it strength in compression and tension, steel rods were embedded in the concrete.
4. Usually such data are so extensive that considerable compression or smoothing is a vital preliminary to analysis.
5. Don't use jointing compound unless recommended Tighten the compression joints using a spanner at either end.
6. The compression will let digital audio-visual services be carried by terrestrial and satellite channels, telecommunications networks or digital storage devices.
7. Compression reduces the size of an e-mail transmission.
8. Data compression can increase the effective speed at which a connection operates by getting rid of redundant information.
9. When they work, compression schemes provide a lot more usable space for almost no investment.
10. The compression ratio is a high 7:
11. The weakness of wood is in compression along the grain.
12. MPEG-2 sets the standard for the compression of digital signals, the most complicated and expensive element of any digital broadcasting system.
13. For some reason, this compression was more efficient along an equatorial belt, making a ring-like structure.
14. How do I tell the compression ratio and therefore which spark plugs to use?