1. a purely ideal concept of society
تصور صرفا خیال پردازانهای از جامعه
2. they are unfamiliar with the concept of "freedom"
آنان با مفهوم ((آزادی)) آشنایی ندارند.
3. I have no concept what it is like.
4. It's not a question of some abstract concept.
5. She found the whole concept faintly absurd.
6. "Mental handicap" should be replaced with the broader concept of "learning difficulties".
7. The very concept of free speech is unknown to them.
8. Who originated the concept of stereo sound?
9. The whole concept of responsibility was alien to him.
10. She added that the concept of arranged marriages is misunderstood in the west.
11. It is very difficult to define the concept of beauty.
12. It's a concept that is difficult to render into English.
13. Kleenbrite is a whole new concept in toothpaste!
14. The new concept of form reached its fullest expression in the work of Picasso.
15. This concept is discussed more fully in Chapter