1. condensation reaction
2. to read a condensation of a novel
تلخیصی از یک رمان را خواندن
3. The report is a brilliant condensation of several years'work.
4. We get a lot of condensation on the walls in the winter.
5. His shaving mirror was covered with condensation.
6. There is some evidence of dampness or condensation in the basement.
7. There was a lot of condensation on the windows.
8. Poor air circulation can cause condensation.
9. There was condensation on the windows.
10. The windows were misted up with condensation.
11. The essay should be a readable condensation of the recent scientific literature.
12. The window was steamed up with condensation.
13. Both damp and condensation were more prevalent among public, as opposed to private, houses.
14. To cure condensation, the mould has to be killed off with a bleach solution, and then warmth and ventilation increased.
15. The larger the free volume, the more condensation will form.