1. the conductor of the orchestra bowed to the audience
رهبر ارکستر به حضار تعظیم کرد.
2. a masterful orchestra conductor
رهبر ارکستر پر تحکم
3. copper is a good conductor
مس رسانای خوبی است.
4. we are waiting for the conductor to give us a lead
منتظر رهبر ارکستر هستم که ما را رهبری کند.
5. a wire can be a linear conductor
سیم میتواند یک رسانای طولی باشد.
6. The bus conductor is being reviled by a rude man.
7. The woman conductor kindly responded to my question.
8. Wood is a poor conductor of heat.
9. 'Tickets please!' bawled the conductor.
10. After the orchestra had tuned up, the conductor walked on to the stage.
11. The conductor blew his whistle, and the tram stopped.
12. He became a world famous conductor.
13. The conductor waited for dead silence before commencing the performance.
14. Coming onto the platform now is tonight's conductor, Jane Glover.
15. Wood is a poor conductor of sound.
16. Under its new conductor, the orchestra has established an international reputation.
17. There's nothing quite like a real train conductor to add color to a quotidian commute.