1. pressure toward conformity
فشار برای هم نواسازی
2. today¨s society imposes conformity
اجتماع امروزی همنوایی را تحمیل میکند.
3. Was his action in conformity with the law?
4. The prime minister is, in conformity with the constitution, chosen by the president.
5. The procedure is in strict conformity with standard international practices.
6. We work to ensure conformity with the customer's wishes.
7. It's depressing how much conformity there is in such young children.
8. Order and group conformity through bureaucratic systematization became the rule of the day; disobedience and open rebellion the rare exception.
9. I think the reward for conformity is that everyone likes you except yourself. Rita Mae Brown
10. This contact made him study the issue of conformity to the established church.
11. Under certain conditions, conformity thus assumes an understandable significance.
12. At best, this organization achieves a grudging, superficial conformity to officially sanctioned patterns of thought and action.
13. For them the key to societal continuity is conformity due to learnt rules of conduct.