1. the word "consequently" is a conjunctive adverb
واژهی "consequently" "حرف قید ربطی" است.
2. Then the above learned information in the conjunctive normal form clauses is used to restrict and focus the overall search space of SAT-based test pattern generation.
3. There are few conjunctive stokes between characters except for some occasional ones. The characters are always vivid and alert, indicating the author's shrewdness and courage when writing.
4. A connective word, especially a conjunction or conjunctive adverb.
5. Conjunctive use of surface and groundwater, keep the balance of exploitation and supplement of water resources.
6. Aiming at the problem of equivalent conversion from conjunctive normal form to disjunctive normal form, an effective algorithm was proposed to construct reduction tree based on discernibility matrix.
7. These types of conjunctive words can be summarized into three types: juxtaposing, attaching, and condensing.
8. Objective To study the effect of the conjunctive - road surgery combined with laser - rhytidectomy on lower blepharoplasty.
9. An new concept of saturated conjunctive normal form is introduced and the nature of SAT problem is studied for utilizing the characteristic of saturated conjunctive normal form.
10. How are the conjunctive words structured?
11. There were tight junctional points in all the conjunctive sites. The open status was not observed.
12. And and moreover are conjunctive.
13. In the refutation tree of predicate calculus, the proved conjunctive formula.
14. In further discussion points out that the difference reflected by conjunctive words regarding their embedding capacity is conditioned by their own syntactic and semantic properties.
15. This paper presents a fast and efficient algorithm for discovering exceptional rules from data sets. This algorithm permits that the consequent of a rule is a conjunctive normal form.