• walk taken to improve one's health
• according to a constitution; pertaining to a constitution
• constitutional means relating to the constitution of a particular country or organization.
• established authority
• accepted procedure in a parliament; unofficial norm in a legislature
• custom based on a constitution
• government that is based on a constitution which details citizens' rights and responsibilities as well as the specific authority of government agencies (and which cannot be violated)
• laws which deal with government institutions and civil rights
• a constitutional monarch has a title such as king, queen, or emperor, in a country which has a democratically elected government. the constitutional monarch is the head of state but does not take part in the process of government.
• government by a king which is not absolute but rather exists together with a constitution
• a constitutional monarchy is a country that has someone with a title such as a king, queen, or emperor as its head of state, but that has a democratically elected government.
• tradition based on a constitution