1. a contingent of european scientists
یک دسته از دانشمندان اروپایی
2. a contingent result
3. the norwegian contingent in the u. n. peace-keeping force
گروه اعزامی نروژی در نیروهای پاسدار صلح سازمان ملل
4. human volition is contingent
اختیار انسان دست خود اوست (ارادهی انسان آزاد است).
5. many possibilities are contingent
احتمال وقوع رویدادهای زیادی وجود دارد.
6. our success is contingent upon the weather
موفقیت ما به وضع هوا بستگی دارد.
7. The young heir's contingent of the estate was smaller than he had hoped for.
8. Further investment is contingent upon the company's profit performance.
9. Our success is contingent upon your continued help.
10. The French contingent certainly made their presence known at this year's conference.
11. The largest contingent was from the United States.
12. In effect, growth is contingent on improved incomes for the mass of the low-income population.
13. The strong British contingent suffered mixed fortunes.
14. A strong contingent of local residents were there to block the proposal.
15. A large contingent of troops was dispatched.