1. The story's fascinating convolutions were inspired by real events.
2. A new algorithm of deconvolution via window convolution operation is proposed, and the algorithm can solve the ill-posed problem occurring in deconvolution via circular convolution.
3. Though the conventional symmetric extension and circular convolution are applied, the experiments show that the border distortion still exists in the reconstructed signal.
4. However, the use of convolution model is to deduce recursion formula of the reflection for the converted wave.
5. This article has discussed the convolution in the image smooth application.
6. For discrete convolution equation set, generally, people use Fourier transform method to solve. But in some positions, zero frequency will lose.
7. Convolution: a form or part that is folded or coiled.
8. The least square problem of the convolution result and real seismic data can be considered as the solution of a huge rarefactional matrix equation, which can be solved by singular value decomposition.
9. Experimental purposes: Understand the convolution algorithm .
10. A new algorithm for computing correlation and convolution is introduced.
11. Signal and system is the basic theory of convolution theorem.
12. There is a lens and the convolution kernel, with an arbitrary size.
13. When encoding, the data of the convolution code can be achieved effectively using the shift of DSP and the capability of double-word processing.
14. Discrete convolution is applied to verify the properties of convolution of two continuous waveforms.
15. It's a good film, but the plot has so many convolutions that you really have to concentrate.