1. the minister of economy and his french counterpart
وزیر اقتصاد و همتای فرانسوی او
2. Night is the counterpart of day.
3. The sales directress phoned her counterpart in the other firm.
4. The Foreign Secretary telephoned his Italian counterpart to protest.
5. The women's shoe, like its male counterpart, is specifically designed for the serious tennis player.
6. The Secretary of State and his Russian counterpart met to try to nail down the elusive accord.
7. Its western counterpart apparently remained open, being used at one stage for spelt cultivation.
8. It was the urban counterpart to the landscapes represented by some of the Barbizon painters.
9. And Ceballos' counterpart on the Rockets, Robert Horry, was also sidelined, nursing a sore knee.
10. The counterpart to discrimination against women in society is sexism in sociology.
11. There was assumed to be a counterpart in human events to every celestial phenomenon.
12. Her working-class male counterpart is not usually ridiculed or disapproved of in this way, as some one whose language is inappropriate.
13. Ask his London counterpart about private cash and she talks, without irony, of the proceeds from donation boxes.
14. If there is an inconsistency between lease and counterpart primafacie the lease prevails.
15. Their preserved counterpart, the sun-dried cherry, is a fairly recent gourmet discovery, however.