1. to stick in one's craw (or to stick in the craw)
اکراه داشتن،پذیرا نبودن،مشمئز کننده بودن
2. Her criticism really stuck in my craw.
3. This really sticks in my craw.
4. Jambalaya and craw fish pie and fillet gumbo.
5. His slight still sticks in my craw.
6. Her constant complaining just sticks in my craw.
7. He and the son have a whole lot sticking in their craw.
8. He was jammed up against something; there was something stuck in his craw.
9. Her failure to get a better grade than her brother stuck in her craw.
10. The origin of cocoonase of silkmoth, Bombyx mori was likely midgut, maxilla, or craw. However, it was absent of direct evidences whether the craw could secret cocoonase .
11. But Thomas Jefferson is the founder who sticks in the craw of the sanctimonious American right.