اسم ( noun )
• (1) تعریف: a person of European descent, esp. French or Spanish, born in Central or South America, the West Indies, or the United States Gulf region.
• (2) تعریف: a person of mixed European and African ancestry.
• (3) تعریف: the dialect spoken by these persons. (Cf. Cajun.)
• (4) تعریف: (l.c.) a mixed language developed when two groups having different languages, after an extensive period of time and interaction, combine the vocabulary, grammar, and usage of the two languages into a third dialect in which one of the first is usu. dominant.
صفت ( adjective )
• (1) تعریف: (sometimes l.c.) of or relating to a Creole or Creoles.
• (2) تعریف: (l.c.) prepared with tomatoes, peppers, and seasonings, as a sauce or dish.