1. cultured pearls
مروارید کشت شده (مصنوعی)
2. a cultured person
آدم فرهیخته (با فرهنگ)
3. bacteria cultured for vaccine production
ترکیزههایی که به منظور تولید واکسن کشت شدهاند
4. this is the room in which cells and tissues of plants are cultured
این اتاقی است که در آن یاخته و بافت گیاهان را کشت میدهند.
5. His behaviour was suggestive of a cultured man.
6. He is a cultured man with a wide circle of friends.
7. He is a suave, cool and cultured man.
8. His voice was cultured and unmistakably English.
9. It is not easy to distinguish cultured pearls from genuine pearls.
10. I loved her combination of cultured sophistication and working-class humor.
11. Sempaio is a highly cultured lawyer with a love of classical music.
12. The whole manuscript is illuminated by a genuinely cultured temperament.
13. First the donor cells had to be cultured and genetically transformed, which could take weeks or months.
14. His voice was cultured Oxbridge, and the grim intent in that voice made Cardiff and Pearce stand obediently aside.
15. She had advantages, of course: a moneyed and cultured background, and a great canniness in finding the right teachers.