1. illness caused him to curtail his stay
بیماری موجب شد که از مدت اقامت خود بکاهد.
2. The president has remained mute about plans to curtail the number of immigrants.
3. The new law will curtail police powers.
4. We must try to curtail our spending.
5. I don't want to curtail my daughter's freedom.
6. NATO plans to curtail the number of troops being sent to the region.
7. The Government also wants private firms to curtail wage rises, currently running at around six percent.
8. This would curtail the crisis within three weeks and regain Britain's foot and mouth-free status within three months.
9. He must be prepared to curtail this new behaviour before it becomes a habit.
10. He did, however, curtail his withering critique.
11. Secondary prevention attempts to curtail the spread of the disease and interrupt its course.
12. Budget cuts forced schools to curtail after-school programs.
13. It also includes other provisions to curtail the influence of money in politics.
14. It would be unfortunate if something occurred to curtail our partnership.
15. Winters are wild enough to curtail many of the outdoor pursuits that attract in the first place.