1. the news of my father's death dazed me
خبر مرگ پدرم مرا منگ کرد.
2. the blow he received on the head dazed him for a while
ضربهای که به سرش وارد شد تا مدتی او را گیج کرد.
3. The splendor of the palace dazed him.
4. After the accident John was dazed.
5. Dazed survivors staggered from the wreckage.
6. The blow on the head dazed him for a moment.
7. His dazed eyes stare at the eels, which still writhe and entwine.
8. Jimmy was still dazed by the blow to his head.
9. He looked dazed as he spoke to reporters, managing only a weak smile.
10. She looked dazed and frightened.
11. I still felt a little dazed.
12. They were dazed but did not seem to be badly hurt.
13. She stood dazed and weak-kneed beside the coffin.
14. At the end of the interview I was dazed and exhausted.
15. Survivors waited for the rescue boats, dazed and frightened.