1. We must deal with pleasure as we do with honey, only touch them with the tip of the finger, and not with the whole hand for fear of surfeit.
2. A number of people have been employed to deal with the backlog of work.
3. She has a lot of correspondence to deal with.
4. How do you deal with persistent salesmen who won't take no for an answer?
5. He is difficult to deal with.
6. He's a difficult man to deal with.
7. We must deal with the situation before it gets out of hand.
8. He is easy to deal with.
9. The police had had to deal with some of the most ferocious violence ever seen on the streets of London.
10. I had to deal with the university's bureaucracy before I could change from one course to another.
11. How do you intend to deal with this problem?
12. Members of the council had arranged a sweetheart deal with CTS.
13. I'll ask my personal assistant to deal with this.
14. They were held together to deal with emergency.
15. How would you deal with an armed burglar?