1. Upon your decease the house will pass to your wife.
2. On your decease, the house passes to your wife.
3. Upon his decease the house will pass to his wife.
4. But it needn't be a terminal decease.
5. The meaning of death includes two aspects as decease and dying while living.
6. Conclusion The modified method could decease the error caused by residual anticoagulant.
7. A joy that will never decease.
8. Upon your decease the capital will pass to your grandchildren.
9. The general's decease left the army without a leader.
10. Who appeared in glory, and spake of decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.
11. His decease made us very sad.
12. But as the riper should by time decease.
13. Thereby it realize the sufficiently use and decease quantity of the sewagefinite water resources.
14. Water pollution causes the residents vulnerable to decease.