1. This species of bird is decreasing in numbers every year.
2. Average earnings for unskilled workers are decreasing now.
3. Population growth is decreasing by 4% each year.
4. The total forest cover of the earth is decreasing.
5. The birthrate in the city has been decreasing.
6. We'vegot stable labor, decreasing interest rates, low oil prices.
7. Interest in the sport is decreasing.
8. SAT scores have been steadily decreasing.
9. The examination of his motives for decreasing exports might stand between him and his promotion.
10. And a continuing -- although decreasing -- number hunt the wild animals that remain plentiful.
11. Blacks, in steadily decreasing numbers, continued to serve in the Legislature for the next 20 years.
12. With data filtering one pays the price of decreasing the effective library redundancy and increasing the number of hybridisations.
13. A decreasing number of self-corrections, showing that unconsciously made miscues are often semantically acceptable and do not need correction.
14. Otherwise a decreasing fraction of the flow would be turbulent, and, for example, self-preservation could not occur.
15. The decreasing leverage of the state allowed capital greater influence over production, credit and ideology.