1. Occa-sionally hospitalization is required to combat dehydration.
2. The sun became relentlessly hot, adding dehydration to my distress.
3. He died from severe dehydration.
4. She suffered from dehydration, her potassium levels were dangerously low, and she had lost 15 pounds.
5. Hundreds die each year from exposure, drowning and dehydration as they try to elude detection by U. S.
6. Dehydration is one of the keys to altitude sickness.
7. The connection between dehydration and the bends is now quite clear.
8. They therefore risk dehydration during the day from the dry air.
9. What are the complications of dehydration, and those of poor oral hygiene?
10. Camels can recover rapidly from dehydration by drinking sometimes vast quantities of water.
11. He's suffering from dehydration because of his fruitless search for water.
12. Tungstogermanic acid as a catalyst for dehydration of alcohol to form ether or alkene is reported.
13. The rates of dehydration were determined too. The results showed that the specifications of pendimethalin 20% CS had no significant changes. In additional, the control effect on ba. . .
14. In addition, the dehydration decomposes the steam which produces also to be able to dilute the ignitable gas, thus has the being flame-resistant effect.
15. More than 11 000 children die every day around the world because of dehydration caused by diarrhoea.