1. The infantry began to deploy at dawn.
2. The general ordered his men to deploy in order to meet the offensive of the enemy.
3. The military commanders won't deploy their land forces until they're satisfied that the air attacks have done their job.
4. My job doesn't really allow me fully to deploy my skills/talents.
5. The decision has been made to deploy extra troops/more powerful weapons.
6. It would take until 2007 to deploy 50 interceptors-about half the number the Clinton administration originally planned for that date.
7. Moreover, they were forced to deploy an army for both attack and defense.
8. Senior Marine Corps officers were preparing to deploy to the Gulf.
9. What specific approaches will you use to deploy help and reinforcement just in time?
10. Nor did they continue to deploy the full panoply of radical techniques in moments of perceived social and political crisis.
11. It was time to deploy Dexter's tactic of unsubstantiated allegation.
12. The hand gunners deploy to one side of the halberdiers while the swordsmen deploy to the other.
13. Sir John approved Mr Todd's plans to deploy the tasers as soon as pos sible.
14. C., will deploy a fuel cell-driven shuttle bus using methanol as a fuel.