1. The accused has made a deposition.
2. Our lawyer took a deposition from us.
3. This mechanism, mineral deposition, is one factor participating in the process of bone remodeling.
4. The deposition of Nepos and then that of Romulus Augustulus in 476 saw the end of the line of western Roman emperors.
5. Nevertheless, local action often entailed the deposition of the existing authorities and their replacement by local notables.
6. The logical result of excommunication was deposition, for an excommunicate bishop or king could not rule a diocese or kingdom.
7. Crowds celebrated the dictator's deposition.
8. Poor-quality eggshells indicate insufficient deposition of calcium and this deficiency was shown to have arisen because of increased soil acidification.
9. There was deposition in large alluvial fans stretching out from the mountains in the south and the north-east into the flat plain.
10. Erosion and deposition begin and end at different times at sites hundreds of kilometers apart.
11. Dry deposition may make a major contribution to the acidity problem.
12. It was a trial by deposition conducted across the four corners of the nation.
13. Deposition of nitric acid in particular may contribute to the equation as a fertiliser as well as a pollutant perse.
14. During the deposition, Symington defended the use of the $ 6 5 million Esplanade appraisal in his 1990 financial statement.