1. depreciation cost
2. straight-line depreciation
3. a rapid depreciation of currency
افت سریع در ارزش پول
4. to estimate the degree of depreciation in a car after a year's use
برآورد کردن میزان استهلاک اتومبیل پس از یک سال کار
5. she made some bitter remarks in depreciation of her enemies
او در تحقیر دشمنان خود اظهارات تندی کرد.
6. the amount of $ 5000 has been entered for machinery depreciation
مبلغ پنج هزار دلار بابت استهلاک ماشینآلات منظور شده است.
7. We must provide for depreciation when calculating the costs.
8. A depreciation of the dollar would make US exports cheaper and especially so in Japan.
9. The depreciation of other currencies in Asia has also caused a substantial reduction in tourism.
10. She can't bear the depreciation of the enemy.
11. Depreciation accounting is simply a technique used to allocate the cost of a capital asset over its expected useful life.
12. There are also special rules for depreciation of real estate.
13. A large real depreciation of the peso has also helped, boosting exports in 1995 by over 30 percent in dollar terms.
14. This compares with depreciation on the Dumfries building where production ceased during the year.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. Depreciation is calculated to write off the cost or valuation of tangible assets other than freehold land over their estimated useful lives.