1. Renewed fighting threatens to derail the peace talks.
2. This latest incident could derail the peace process.
3. However, two important developments occurred to derail the peace process.
4. Circumstances had conspired to derail her, as they had derailed almost everyone else she knew.
5. Legislation to derail these plans was voted on by the Senate last year.
6. Anyone who is stupid enough to try and derail a train should be locked away for a long time.
7. Radicals are trying to derail the peace process.
8. Could the current global crisis derail the Party's strategy?
9. Withdrawing support too soon could derail a recovery.
10. They had planned to derail the trains that carried atomic waste.
11. The present wave of political killings is the work of people trying to derail peace talks.
12. Officials fear extremists on both sides may resort to violence to try to derail the redeployment.
13. Borrowing thematically from Medea, this world premier unfolds as she attempts to derail the wedding, prompting Cortez to vow revenge.
14. Bidding on the first of the plants opened in November, but opponents are fighting hard to derail the plan.
15. They were not entirely satisfactory and had a tendency to derail on the very sharp corner at Pitlake.