1. the diversion of government funds for personal uses
واراهی (اختلاس) پولهای دولت برای امور شخصی
2. for the diversion of the enemy
برای منحرف کردن توجه دشمن
3. The magician's talk created a diversion of attention.
4. High tariffs often cause a diversion of trade from one country to another.
5. We made a short diversion to go and look at the castle.
6. From Poiso we make a short diversion to drive to the top of the mountain.
7. The robbers threw smoke bombs to create a diversion.
8. Finger painting is very messy but an excellent diversion.
9. For the government, the war was a welcome diversion from the country's economic problems.
10. The pilot set the aircraft up for a diversion to the nearest suitable airfield.
11. The party will make a pleasant diversion.
12. The fire was started to create a diversion, allowing some prisoners to escape.
13. The cinema provided a welcome diversion from camp routine.
14. A smoke bomb created a diversion while the robbery took place.
15. The traffic had to follow a diversion because of an accident on the main road.