• people of the netherlands; west germanic language spoken in the netherlands; pennsylvania dutch
• of or pertaining to the netherlands; of or pertaining to the dutch language; of or pertaining to the pennsylvania dutch
• someone's wife (cockney slang)
• dutch means belonging or relating to the netherlands.
• dutch is the language spoken by people who live in the netherlands.
• the dutch are the people who come from the netherlands.
• auction that starts with a high price and the price is lowered gradually until someon makes a bid
• cottage cheese, type of soft white cheese made from the curds of skim milk
• citizen of holland (country in western europe)
• comfort that say that things could be worse
• (informal) courage invigorated in an artificial manner by drinking alcoholic drinks
• gibberish, unintelligible speech; incomprehensible writing; skipping rope game where players jump over two jump ropes that are rotating in opposite at the same time
• if you say that speech or writing is double dutch you mean that you cannot understand it at all; an informal expression.
• share the cost, each pay half the cost (especially of a date)